GT3 Pro-Touring Wheel, Drift Design, Suede, Black Spokes
Shown with Model: 21-1004 horn button (sold separately).
This Euro design offers premium styling and performance which projects the true spirit, look and feel of pro-Touring competition.
- Engineered construction: Spokes riveted to an inner steel channel with a molded polyurethane grip.
- ISO: ALMg4 5086 Aluminum (5mm thick) spoke with satin black anodized finish.
- Deep dished spoke design for increased strength and rigidity.
- The art of Italian leather sets the standard worldwide and GT uses the finest “Napped” Suede available. Using a chrome tanning process, this supple leather is then cross stitched by artisans to provide the finest in Italian leather crafting.
- Suede grip is ergonomically shaped with (yellow) “top marker” and provides a “sure-grip” on the street or track.
- Laser etched GT logo on center spoke.
- Horn button (sold separately) which feature GT’s exclusive “Sure Lock” O-ring design that ensures they do not “pop-off”.
- 3-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hub (or quick release) and GT3 horn buttons. This 3-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3-bolt hub or horn button.
- Diameter: 13 3/4" (350mm) Dish: 2 3/4″ (70mm)
Click the image below to see our selection of GT3 Horn Buttons. To find the correct installation hub, click on the GT3 Application Guide.