Euro Pro-Touring Wheel, Switchback Design, Suede
Shown with Model: 21-1622 horn button (sold separately).
This Euro design offers premium styling and performance which projects the true spirit, look and feel of high level (on the track or off-road) competition.
- Engineered construction: Spokes riveted to an inner steel channel with a molded polyurethane grip.
- ISO: ALMg4 5086 Aluminum (5mm thick) spoke with satin black anodized finish.
- Shallow dish spoke design.
- The art of Italian leather sets the standard worldwide and GT uses the finest “Napped” Suede available. Using a chrome tanning process, this supple leather is then cross stitched by artisans to provide the finest in Italian leather crafting. Suede grip is ergonomically shaped with (yellow) “top marker” and provides a “sure-grip” on the street or track.
- Laser etched GT logo on center spoke.
- Designed to be used with GT Euro Style Horn Buttons.
- 6 bolt design (includes 1 1/2" inch conversion adaptor) which converts to 3-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hub or quick release hub. This 3-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3-bolt hub.
- Diameter: 13 3/4" (350mm) Dish: 3" (76mm) (which includes a 1 1/2" (38mm) conversion adaptor #20-3006).
Click the image below to see our selection of GT3 Horn Buttons. To find the correct installation hub, click on the GT3 Application Guide.